Departures: Thursday; year-round
Duration: 12:00 pm until 6:00 pm (We can customize for private tours or groups)
Public Tour Price:
$239 per person. Requires a minimum of 4 guests for tour to operate. Minimum can be met by multiple people booking.
Private Tour Price:
1: $976 per person
2: $737 per person
3: $498 per person
4+: $259 per person
Pick Up Location: Select downtown Portland Hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels we pick up at.
Includes: Tasting fees, and Professional Tour Guide
Sip your way through Oregon’s finest wines on an extraordinary tasting tour, only a day trip away from Portland. Discover the stunning Willamette Valley and let us guide you through the best wine experiences it has to offer. Soak up the breathtaking views, visit three amazing vineyards, and unveil the secrets behind the perfect Oregon Pinot Noir. Kick back, relax, and let the good times roll!
- Visit Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley, one of the best wine regions in the world for Pinot Noir, and the best Pinot Gris in the country.
- Sip, swirl, and savor your way through a day of wine-tasting, learning, and non-stop fun, whether you’re a newbie, a pro, or somewhere in between. Our wine tours near Portland offer a little something for everyone, so buckle up and let’s hit the road!
- Sip and savor a rainbow of wine styles, from bright whites to bold reds, bubbly sparklings to blushing rosés.
- Sip on some of the finest Willamette Valley wines and soak up the picturesque views of the countryside, all while discovering the secrets of the region’s unique terroir.
- Double the fun with two days of wine-tasting by signing up for a Willamette Valley and a Columbia Gorge Wine Tour from Portland!
Once upon a time, daring winemakers in Willamette Valley took a chance on planting Pinot Noir vines in the 60s. They had a hunch that this grape would thrive in Oregon’s diverse soil, mild climate, and sunny summers. And voilà! Today, the world bows down to Willamette Valley’s unbeatable wine game, with their Pinot Noir taking center stage and snagging all the awards. But that’s not all, folks! Their other cool-climate wines, like Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, and Pinot Blanc, are also stealing hearts and taste buds all over the globe.
Hop on board for a wine-tastic adventure and soak up the breathtaking sights of Willamette Valley’s wine country roads. No need to steer, our guides are passionate wine-lovers who’ll make sure you have a blast while discovering the one-of-a-kind flavors of the valley’s wines. Not only will they share insider knowledge about the area’s rich history, but also give you a sneak peek into why the Oregon wine industry is thriving.
Prepare your taste buds for an amazing adventure! Our guides have cherry-picked the most scrumptious Willamette Valley wineries, from charming family-run spots to snazzy, well-funded estates. With over 700 wineries to choose from, we’ll be sipping our way through three top-notch spots like Blizzard Wines, Ardiri, David Hill, Tresori, Colene Clemens, Lady Hill, Apolloni, Domaine Serene, Durant, and more! Cheers to a grape-tastic day!