Oregon Tour Experts committed to the safety of guests, Tour Guides
- One of our top priorities is to ensure that all visitors to Oregon feel welcome and safe, while providing resources that help travelers experience the best Oregon has to offer.
- We are looking to the future and the resurgence of our industry in Oregon.
- Our team is currently reviewing and updating all marketing and product development campaigns in our organization so that we continue to positively impact the marketplace.
- We will align all resources, marketing, and advertising efforts with Travel Portland, Travel Oregon, and other industry partners to rebuild our market-share in the near future.
- All individual tours are fully refundable up to 24-hours prior to departure and we can customize small group or family multi-day packages up to 72-hours prior to departure.
- All of our tours can be reserved as private tours for 1 or more people.
- Through at least December 31, 2020 all Mercedes Sprinter vans that run our tours will have no more than 8 guests on them.
The health and safety of our guests and Tour Guides is of utmost importance to Oregon Tour Experts. Click this link to see our full safety procedures: Tour Safety Procedures
Oregon Tour Experts is taking the COVID-19 virus seriously. We are following the lead of our city, state, and federal elected officials as we implement strategies recommended by public health authorities and the Center for Disease Control in our vehicles and office as all tours will continue as scheduled.
While we have ongoing cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place, we are implementing additional precautions above and beyond these ongoing procedures for the safest possible environment for our employees and guests.
Some of these measures include:
• Daily sanitizing of door handles, seats, and other frequently touched surfaces.
• Providing hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes in vehicles.
• Having employees open doors for guests whenever possible.
• Continuing to monitor the health of our staff to ensure anyone with symptoms is not coming to work.
Our commitment to providing the best possible service includes the understanding that some of our guests may have health concerns that require them to avoid crowded places at this time. Requests to transfer tours will be handled through our office.
We ask that our guests also remain diligent in self-care, including hand washing and monitoring their health, and follow these guidelines for prevention.
Oregon Tour Experts will remain vigilant, and we are prepared to make decisions based on current recommendations, as well as in response to changing conditions.
Our tours will go on – providing our guests with a respite from daily stress and allowing for some wonderful memories to be made.
Thank you for your continued support.
Oregon Tour Experts Family