Dates: May 10-14 & May 16-30
Days & Times: THUR – 2:00pm, FRI – 2:00pm, SAT – 2:00pm , SUN – 1:00pm
Duration: 4 hours (involves walking total distance of 8-10 blocks)
Retail Pricing: Group Pricing: $95 per person (Maximum group size 15)
Meet point: Departure from Oregon Convention Center (Bus Loading North end of Bldg.-NE Holladay Street)
Includes: Transportation, Professional Tour Guide, food and beverage (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
From fine dining to food carts, eat like a local in Portland!
Portland’s food scene is created by independent, creative, big-hearted dedicated businesses to creative cuisine unique to the Pacific Northwest bounty and beyond. We value the history and character of its neighborhoods. We aim to create tours that are fun, delicious and cultivate appreciation for local food and culture. Portland food tours take you to the best restaurants in town. All you have to do is relax and enjoy. Bring your appetite!
Portland walking food tour explores several different neighborhoods that will be selected for your group based on day of the week and group size. Each has been carefully explored, sampled and visited to create a personalized unique culinary experience only found in those districts and secret pockets sometimes only visited by locals!
Foodie experiences may include:
- North Mississippi
- Alphabet District / Nob Hill
- Pearl District / Downtown
- Division Street
How much food?
We have crafted our culinary walking tours so that at each stop we taste much more food than just a tiny bite but less than a full meal. We like to eat and think you night too…that’s why you’re on a food tour! So we make sure that by the time you leave, you will have eaten the equivalent of a full meal. (Make your dinner plans later in the evening!)
How much walking?
Our tours are culinary walking tours that take place in local Portland neighborhoods. We do not walk more than 1.5 miles, and we keep the pace slow to moderate. The tours are all on city sidewalks that are relatively flat. Walking is a couple of blocks between each visit and varies from 4-5 stops, also there are many opportunities to sit down & relax along the way.
Tastes may include:
- Yum Woon Sen glass noodle salad & housemade blueberry soda
- Local brewery beer tasting paired with Olympia Provisions cured meats & Willamette Valley cheese
- Fleur de sel, sel gris and flake salts, and a sampling of Portlan made chocolates
- Crostini with local farmstead cheeses, artisan bread & caramelized hazelnuts
- Handcrafted mini-cocktails
- Italian piadina sandwiches from one of Portland’s favorite food carts
- Handmade chocolate chip cookie & salted caramel ice cream and lemon cookie & lavender honey ice cream sandwiches
- Poblano Spanish tortilla with caramelized onions & saffron aioli
We serve lots of food on our tasty Portland tours, so bring your appetite!
End of tour service – return to OCC