Tour season: May through October
Departure: Customized dates for private groups
Pricing: $2832.00 per person for 6-12 people, $2491.00 per person for 16-24 people, $2176.00 for 26+ people. (Requires minimum 6 people to run the tour & the minimum can be met by people from different groups signing up for the tour)
Includes: Double occupancy rooms, transportation, guide/driver, hotel, breakfast each day, other meals as listed.
Contact us for tour prices that include an interpreter.
Day 1: Arrive Portland Airport (group dinner)
Upon your arrival in Portland, you can check in the host hotel (included in the package) and spend the rest of the day on your own.
Note: For group (20 or more) needing special arrangement with airport transfers contact us directly for assistance.
Overnight in Portland, OR
Day 2: Depart for Ashland, OR
3:00 pm: Arrive in Ashland and check into hotel
8:00 pm: Attend a play at the Tony Award winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
Day 3: Explore Southern Oregon (lunch included)
8:00 am: We will drive along scenic Hwy 62 as we make our way to Crater Lake National Park
10:30 am: Enjoy Crater Lake and have a picnic lunch.
1:30 pm: Culinary Pit Stop
- Rogue Creamery- World renowned cheeses
- Lillie Belle Farms- handmade award winning chocolates
4:00 pm: Arrive back at hotel
- Evening free
- Enjoy a local spa or explore downtown Ashland
Day 4: More Southern Oregon Exploration
8:00 am: Stroll through 93-acre Lithia Park with walking trails, Japanese Gardens, duck ponds, and more!
10:30 am: Embark on an iconic tour of Harry & David! You will get to go through their bakery, candy kitchen, and packing house. Free chocolate at the end of every tour!
12:30 pm: Lunch (on your own)
2:00 pm: Southern Oregon Wine Experience
- Dancin’ Vineyards (wine tasting)
- Quady North (wine tasting)
- South Stage Cellars (wine tasting)
3:45 pm: Discover the 1850 gold rush town of Jacksonville! Take a trolley tour and explore downtown.
6:00 pm: Enjoy a show and dinner at the Oregon Cabaret Theatre!
Day 5: Hit the water! (lunch and group dinner included)
7:00 am: Drive to Grants Pass to embark on the Rogue River Hellgate Canyon Excursion!
9:30 am: Rogue River Hellgate Excursion.
- This 3½-hour, 36-mile round trip excursion through Hellgate Canyon stops down river at the OK Corral, an old homestead for an all-you-can-eat country banquet. Relax and enjoy a unique lunch experience on an open-air deck, reserved exclusively for our Jetboat guests. Overlooking the beautiful Rogue River, the staff at the OK Corral will serve you a delicious country-style lunch beginning with a tossed green salad with homemade honey-mustard dressing. The main course features BBQ chicken, potato salad and homemade cornbread and biscuits. Beverages include Iced Tea, Lemonade, Hot Tea and Coffee. After a delicious dessert you’ll head back up river to complete your adventure!
3:00 pm: Arrive at hotel
4:30 pm: Brewery Tour (self-guided)
- Caldera- Caldera was the first craft brewery on the West Coast to brew and can its own beer, beginning in 2005. Aluminum cans are 100% recyclable and weigh less than glass which reduces shipping costs which reduces fuel usage.
- Standing Stone- Standing Stone Brewing Company is a family-owned, full-service restaurant-brewery committed to craft beers, great food, happy customers, fulfilled employees, community and sustainable business.
7:00 pm: Farewell dinner
Day 6: Depart for Portland
You will have the morning free to enjoy downtown Ashland
11:30 am: Depart Ashland for Portland
Day 7: Portland
Day free to explore the city until your flight leaves.